There are many opportunities for women to connect at North Fresno Church.
- A weekly women’s Bible study meets on Wednesday evenings in Room 207.
- Quilters meet on Wednesday mornings during the school year at 9:00 a.m. to make quilts for the West Coast Mennonite Relief Sale and Auction.
- Occasional game nights, and moms-night-out events provide a casual way for women to hang out and get to know each other.
- Each fall, we hold a Women’s Retreat, which is an extended time for women to learn, connect and grow with each other in a peaceful outdoor setting
The men at North Fresno Church organize several gatherings throughout the year.
- Men’s Bible studies and prayer groups meet on Wednesday evening and Friday morning.
- The third Thursday of the month, men gather at Jeb’s Blueberry Hill (3851 N Blackstone Ave) for breakfast at 6:30 a.m.
- The men’s group has an annual retreat and several events and service projects throughout the year.